Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Nuit Blanche Effect, three years later.

As I was re-reading the story behind what really started this blog (it happened on University Drive back in 2008), I also noticed something. Those were the feedburner stats from back in 2009:


and this is now, three years later.


The actual views are higher in both cases but this is just for that channel. As I said earlier, the most interesting is not the viewership but the actual thought provoking discussions afterwards




Join the CompressiveSensing subreddit or the Google+ Community and post there !
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

1 comment:

Ryan Kappedal said...

I'm a PhD candidate in statistics and CS is my main area of research. Where is the best place to discuss techniques? I'm currently working through a KSVD implementation on my dissertation data.

Printfriendly