Nuit Blanche in Review. We had a few implementations, a thesis, few jobs announcements and the NIPS videos....Enjoy !
Also, Laurent is current at Photonics West this week !
Sunday Morning Insight
Other in-depth insights
- Wasserstein GAN / Towards Principled Methods for Training Generative Adversarial Networks
- Learning the structure of learning
- Continuing To Learn the Structure of Learning
- Controlling Light Transmission Through Highly Scattering Media Using Semi-Definite Programming as a Phase Retrieval Computation Method
- Understanding deep learning requires rethinking generalization
- In Texas, we just call them Neural Networks.
- An NlogN Parallel Fast Direct Solver for Kernel Matrices
- NIPS 2016 Tutorial: Generative Adversarial Networks / Learning in Implicit Generative Models
- FINN: A Framework for Fast, Scalable Binarized Neural Network Inference / Scaling Binarized Neural Networks on Reconfigurable Logic
- A Matrix Factorization Approach for Learning Semidefinite-Representable Regularizers
- Randomized Clustered Nystrom for Large-Scale Kernel Machines
- Job: Postdoc, Research Associate in Data Science, UCL, London
- Jobs: Data Science Postdoctoral Fellows, Harvard University
- Job: Summer 2017 IBM Social Good Fellowship (Undergraduates, Graduates, NGOs)
- CSjobs: two postdoctoral researchers, "C-SENSE: Exploiting low dimensional signal models for sensing, computation and processing" and "CS for Radar and Electronic Surveillance", Edinburgh, Scotland
- CSJob: Postdoctoral Position Computational Optics and Optical Computing, LKB, ENS, Paris, France
Paris Machine Learning meetup
- The #NIPS2016 Videos are out
- Saturday Morning Videos: Foundations of Machine Learning Boot Camp, Simons Institute, Berkeley
- Saturday Morning Videos: Fairness, Accountability, and Transparency in Machine Learning @NYU School of Law
- Saturday Morning Videos: Deep Learning Symposium, #NIPS2016
- Saturday Morning Video: Stan Conference 2017 video streaming
- Saturday Morning Video: Head, Torso and Tail - Performance for modeling real data, Alex Smola
- Videos and Slides: 6th MMDS Workshop on Algorithms for Modern Massive Data Sets
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.