Tired of hearing about the "enhance" procedure on CSI ? Want more than CGI ? Here is CAI, Cable And Igor's adventures in advanced matrix factorization
This series of blog entries features Cable And Igor (CAI) taking some videos on YouTube and other sources and apply some of the newest Matrix Factorization Decompositions (Robust PCA, etc....) using the low rank and the sparsity of scenes for fun.... and more. All the posts can be found under this header, you may want to bookmark it:
What do we have so far ?
- A Tornado Through a Parking Lot
- How many lightbulbs does it take to locate somebody ?
- A glimpse of Lana and Robust PCA
- The Not So Invisible Mercedes
- Robust PCA and UFOs
- Lucky Imaging and Robust PCA
- Webcam as a radiation sensor (Part3) , Part 2, Part 1.
- Spotting the Falling debris during a Shuttle Launch
- Tank Implosion through Robust PCA
Most entries use Tianyi Zhou and Dacheng Tao's GoDec solver.
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.