Landing in Oxia Planum, NASA/JPL/University of Arizona
Since the last Nuit Blanche in Review (June 2019), we've have a few in-depth material, two posts about LightOn, a hardware implementation, some conferences, courses and some job announcements. Enjoy !
- Transfer Learning as a Tool for Reducing Simulation Bias: Application to Inertial Confinement Fusion
- Enhanced Seismic Imaging with Predictive Neural Networks for Geophysics
- Asymmetric Random Projections
- LightOn’s Summer Blog Post Series: Faith No Moore and A New Hope
- Two new preprints using LightOn Optical Processing Unit (OPU)
- #ISIT2019 International Symposium on Information Theory
- SampTA 2019 Abstracts/Papers.
- SPARS 2019, HDPA-2019 and papers from the Theoretical Physics for Deep Learning ICML 2019 Workshop
- Courses: Marc Lelarge's hands-on tour to deep learning with PyTorch
- PRAIRIE AI Summer School, Paris, October 3-5th 2019
- Job: Several postdocs, Ground Breaking Deep Learning Technology for Monitoring the Brain during Surgery with Commercialization Opportunity, University of Pittsburgh
- Jobs: PhD scholarship on Algorithms for Event-Driven Camera Analysis at Western Sydney University, Australia
- Jobs: 2 PhD and RA positions at University of Luxembourg
Follow @NuitBlog or join the CompressiveSensing Reddit, the Facebook page, the Compressive Sensing group on LinkedIn or the Advanced Matrix Factorization group on LinkedIn
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email.
Paris Machine Learning: Meetup.com||@Archives||LinkedIn||Facebook|| @ParisMLGroup< br/> About LightOn: Newsletter ||@LightOnIO|| on LinkedIn || on CrunchBase || our Blog
About myself: LightOn || Google Scholar || LinkedIn ||@IgorCarron ||Homepage||ArXiv