Meetings related to compressive sensing:
- Large Graphs: Modeling, Algorithms and Applications, October 24-28, 2011, IMA, MN
- Large Data Sets in Medical Informatics, November 14-18, 2011, IMA, MN
- Group Testing Designs, Algorithms, and Applications to Biology, February 13-17, 2012, IMA, MN
- Network Links: Connecting Social, Communication and Biological Network Analysis, February 27-March 2, 2012, IMA, MN
- Machine Learning: Theory and Computation, March 26-30, 2012, IMA, MN
- ICMA 2011, September 24-27, 2011, Hagen, Germany (Program is here)
- High Dimensional Phenomena, September 26-30, 2011, IMA, MN (Video/Talks are here) BASP September 4-9, 2011, Villars , Switzerland (Talks are here)
- Coding, Complexity and Sparsity Workshop, August 1 - 4, 2011, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (Talks are here)
- Greedy Algorithms in Banach spaces and Compressed Sensing at Texas A\&M University. College Station, TX, July 18-22, 2011.(Talks are here)
- SAHD July 26-28, 2011, Durham, NC.(Videos and Talks are here)
- ICALP11 GT (Group Testing), July 4-8, Zürich, Switzerland
- ICML Structured Sparsity Workshop July 2, 2011, Bellevue, Washington, USA (program)
- SPARS11 June 27-30, 2011, Edinburgh, Scotland (book of abstracts)
- ICASSP 2011 videos and papers.
- Spring-Summer School, Random matrices - Stochastic geometry - Compressed sensing, IHP, June 20-21-22, 2011, Paris, France (Lecture slides can be found on the site)
- LMS Invited Lecturer Series 2011, Cambridge UK (videos)
- Compressive Sensing Workshop, Duke University, February 25 and 26, 2009, Posters and Videos.
- Nonlinear Approximation Techniques Using L1, May 16-18, 2008, Blocker Building, Room 120, Texas A\&M University, College Station, Texas. Presentations are here.