- From Image Restoration to Compressive Sampling in Computational Photography. A Bayesian Perspective.
by Rafael Molina
- Old and New algorithm for Blind Deconvolution
- The Light Field Camera: Extended Depth of Field, Aliasing and Superresolution
by Paolo Favaro
- Efficient Regression for Computational Photography: From Color Management to Omnidirectional Superresolution
by Maya Gupta
- Real-time Image Enhancement Using Edge-Optimized a-trous Wavelets
by Hendrik Lensch
- Superresolution imaging - from equations to mobile applications
by Filip Šroubek
- Modeling the Digital Camera Pipeline: From RAW to sRGB and Back
by Michael Brown
- 2D and 3D Sparse Geometric Decomposition
by Jean-Luc Starc
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.