- Large, High-Dimensional Data Sets in Functional Neuroimaging - Mark Cohen
- Augmented L1 and Nuclear-Norm Models with Globally Linearly Convergent Algorithms - Wotao Yin
- Applications & Challenges of Compressive Sensing in Imaging & Spectroscopy - Kevin Kelly
- Automatic Target Recognition via Sparse Representations - Katia Estabridis
- Sparse Approximation by Wavelet Frames and Applications - Bin Dong
- Nonconvex Compressive Sensing - Rick Chartrand
- Accelerated Splitting Methods for L1 - Tom Goldstein
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.