The meetup should start at 19h00 (7 pm) Paris time. We will have two remote speakers (one in CA the other in MA). Here is the program:
- Franck Bardol and Igor Carron, Introduction
- short announcement: Louis Dorard, PAPIs io
- Amine El Helou, Laurence Vachon, Machine Learning for IoT analytics
- Julie Josse et Gérard Biau Presentation of Société Française de Statistique(in French)
- Yves Raimond, Machine Learning at Netflix (in French)
- Matthieu Boussard, craft.ai (in French) Learning and behavior trees
- Jennifer Listgarten Microsoft Research, In Silico predictive modeling of CRISPR/cas9 guiding efficiency. Machine Learning use in the CRISPR/cas9 genome editing process (in English), will start at 8:00PM Paris time (1:00PM ET).
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.