Thursday, May 10, 2012

@Prismatic I love you but ....

I recognize that being on Windows XP won't get me to read Prismatic on my laptop. I also recognize that being on the iPad won't allow me to get to some menus, in short you are young, what you are doing is beautiful and I am not a hipster, with that out of the way, let's focus on something a little more interesting in terms of increasing the quality of your output:




The text you use on this news items coming from this blog entry is not the text used for that blog entry, rather it is a text coming from the template/right hand side of the blog. It may be an issue with all Blogger blogs, in which case, you are probably missing out on some quality clickthroughs.



Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

No comments:

Printfriendly