- Sparse Measurement Matrices: What are they good for ?
- Random Imagers Presentation
- It's quite simply, the stuff of Life...
- The Cost of Knowledge is Too Damn High Party
- The Bregman Iterative Procedure
- Machine-Learning with Real-time & Streaming Applications
- Cable And Igor's adventures: The Not So Invisible Mercedes
- Deconvoluting a Radiation Field using a Webcam and Robust PCA (part 2)
- Compressive Sensing Workshop: Leveraging Sparsity at UCLA & Beyond.
- Don't Stop Dreaming: What are other "Frighteningly Ambitious Startup Ideas"?
- Around Compressive Sensing in 80 hours
- Randomized Items [updated]
- Manjhi's Myth
- Video: David Brady's "Coding for Multiplex Optical Imagers" lecture
- MIT-FFT: Please think of the marketers, they are people too !
- Analysis Dictionary Learning: A New Matrix Factorization ?
- You think peer review as currently implemented suck ? Wait till it is going to be the only way to publish
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.