Over Twitter, Janessa mentioned that Nuit Blanche was listed as part of a list of 150 Data Science blogs. This is fine but what surprised me was the number of followers: 4000.
I think it is half as much but Feedly seems to think otherwise. Oh well, what's more important are the communities we have:
- the Nuit Blanche Google+ Community (1606 members),
- the CompressiveSensing subreddit (971 members),
- the Facebook page (84 likes)
- the LinkedIn Compressive Sensing group (3369 members)
- the Advanced Matrix Factorization Group (1072 members)
The Paris Machine Learning meetup has the following communities:
- Meetup.com to register (2613 members),
- LinkedIn to post jobs (831 members),
- Google+(262 members)
- Facebook (62 Likes)
- Twitter (325 followers)
the Meetup Archives are here.
Reference pages include The Big Picture in Compressive Sensing (and Learning Compressive Sensing), the Advanced Matrix Factorization Jungle Page.
Highly Technical Reference Pages - Aggregators,These Technologies Do Not Exist, CAI: Cable And Igor's Adventures in Matrix Factorization, search, and the Reproducible Research page
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.