Monday, November 10, 2014

LRSLibrary : 64 Algorithms for Low-Rank and Sparse for Background Modeling and Subtraction in Videos


Andrews Sobral just sent me the following:

Hi Igor,


First, I would like to you for your excellent blog =)

My name is Andrews, I'm Ph.D student at Université de La Rochelle.
I'd like to present you my new library called LRSLibrary. The LRSLibrary provides a collection of low-rank and sparse decomposition algorithms in MATLAB for background modeling and subtraction in videos. Currently the LRSLibrary contains a total of 64 matrix-based and tensor-based algorithms. The link for the library is:
https://github.com/andrewssobral/lrslibrary

Please, let me know if you have any questions about it.


Best regards,


Andrews Sobral
 Thank you Andrews !

This is just outstanding and will be shortly listed in the Advanced matrix Factorization Jungle page. I note that Go Decomposition (GoDec), the solver Cable And I used in our Adventures in Matrix Factorization is the fastest of them all.
 
Join the CompressiveSensing subreddit or the Google+ Community and post there !
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So good a summary! Catch it already.

Printfriendly