One of the very appealing aspects of Machine learning these days is the ability to learn from very good people. Jeremy Howard at fast.ai does that very well and he just announced a new course entitled Part 2: Deep Learning from the Foundations.
Here are the list of courses so far:
- Part 1: Practical Deep Learning for Coders
- Part 2: Deep Learning from the Foundations
- 8 - Backprop from the foundations
- 9 - The training in depth
- 10 - Looking inside the model
- 11 - Data Block API; generic optimizer
- 12 - Advanced training; ULMFiT
- 13 - Swift: Deep Learning Basics
- 14 - Swift: Putting it all together
Follow @NuitBlog or join the CompressiveSensing Reddit, the Facebook page, the Compressive Sensing group on LinkedIn or the Advanced Matrix Factorization group on LinkedIn
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email.
Paris Machine Learning: Meetup.com||@Archives||LinkedIn||Facebook|| @ParisMLGroup< br/> About LightOn: Newsletter ||@LightOnIO|| on LinkedIn || on CrunchBase || our Blog