Bhavya just sen me the following:
I would like to ask you a favor. We are looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher interested in small data deep learning and explainable machine learning. I was wondering whether it is possible to list the opening on your blog. Information on the available position is below.
We are looking for a Postdoctoral Researcher with expertise in statistics, machine learning, convex/non-convex optimization and/or uncertainty quantification. Postdoctoral Researcher will support ongoing efforts concerned with small-data deep learning and related topics, such as, transfer learning, generative modeling, self-supervised or unsupervised learning, and explainable ML. This position is in the Computation Directorate within the Center for Applied Scientific Computing (CASC) Division at Lawrence Livermore National Lab, Livermore, CA.
- Research, design, implement and apply a variety of advanced data science methods in multiple application areas (such as material science, high energy physics, predictive medicine, cybersecurity) in a collaborative scientific environment.
- Document research by publishing papers at conferences/journals such as NIPS, ICML, ICLR, IJCAI, AAAI, AISTATS, ACL, CVPR, JMLR or similar.
- Ph.D. in statistics or computer science or a related field.
- Experience in modern machine learning environments (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.).
- Proficiency in one or more of the following machine learning areas: deep learning, reinforcement learning, and Bayesian nonparametric.
- Knowledge of C/C++, Python.
If interested, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.