I officially mentioned LightOn back in June (LightOn. And so it begins.). Since then, we've been busy: talking to potential investors, getting some hardware up and running and then some. Here are some of the elements we put out on our press section:
- LightOn is listed on the European Machine Intelligence Landscape by @ProjectJunoAI
- LightOn is among the top finalists of the Hello Tomorrow Challenge @hellotmrc Top 6 in Data & AI track, September 20, 2016.
- LightOn was mentioned in Jack Clark's Import.AI newsletter. September 12, 2016
- LightOn has been selected as one of #Top500 deeptech startups of the Hello Tomorrow Challenge. September 6th, 2016
- LightOn is featured in "Move over silicon: Machine learning boom means we need new chips" in New Scientist, The article appears in print under the headline “Making light work of AI”. August 23rd, 2016
- One of our co-founder, Sylvain Gigan, received the 2016 Fabry - de Gramont prize from the Société Française d'Optique thanks in part to his applied work with LightOn. July 4, 2016
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.