The NIPS2015 Workshops videos are out.Today, we have the slides and videos of the Probabilistic Integration Workshop at NIPS 2015 that was organized by Mike Osborne and Philipp Hennig.
- Christian Robert Can we estimate a constant?
- François-Xavier Briol Theoretical Guarantees for Probabilistic Integration
- Arthur Gretton, Learning with probabilities as inputs, using kernels
- Roman Garnett Bayesian Quadrature Lessons Learned and Looking Forward
- George Papamakarios & Iain Murray, ‘Distilling Intractable Generative Models’ (slides)
- Jan-Peter Calliess, ‘Bayesian Lipschitz Constant Estimation and Quadrature’ (slides)
- Francis Bach Convergence Rates of Kernel Quadrature Rules
- David Duvenaud Automatic differentiation: The most criminally underused tool in probabilistic numerics
- Max Welling Optimization Monte Carlo
- Jan-Peter Calliess, ‘Bayesian Lipschitz Constant Estimation and Quadrature’
- George Papamakarios & Iain Murray, ‘Distilling Intractable Generative Models’
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.