Andrew mentioned on his twitter feed that if one want to see his upcoming book, one has to simply register at http://mlyearning.org
Get better at machine learning! Sign up for free draft of my new book: https://t.co/TgvKPahEs1 pic.twitter.com/lZAGcT5aF6— Andrew Ng (@AndrewYNg) 20 juin 2016
While ICML is underway, here are a few blog posts of notes:
- The News on Auto-tuning
- The Role of Convergence Analysis
- Mechanics of Lagrangians
- Mates of Costate
- Large Margin Micro Blogging
- Hyperparameter optimization with approximate gradient
- Lightning v0.1
- scikit-learn-contrib, an umbrella for scikit-learn related projects.
- SAGA algorithm in the lightning library
- Presentation of Music Transcription Modelling and Composition Using Deep Learning
- Paper of the Day (Po’D): The “Horse” Inside Edition
- Nuit Blanche in Review (May 2016)
- Nuit Blanche in Review (April 2016)
- Nuit Blanche in Review (March 2016)
This image was taken by Rear Hazcam: Right B (RHAZ_RIGHT_B) onboard NASA's Mars rover Curiosity on Sol 1377 (2016-06-20 21:46:58 UTC).
Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.