- “Sparse blind source separation from multichannel Poisson measurements”, deadline 29/02/2016
- “Algorithms for solving large-scale blind-source separation problems”, deadline 29/02/2016
- “Polarimetric imaging by compressive sensing", deadline 29/02/2016
- “Learning non-linear sparse signal models", deadline 29/02/2016
- “Multidimensional dictionary learning for polarized data", deadline 29/02/2016
Thèses / PhD positions
- Learning and restoration of signals on manifold, on the LENA project, deadline March 31, 2016.
- Euclid weak lensing: PSF and galaxy shape measurements and the impact of errors on cosmological parameters, deadline March 18, 2016.
- Two postdoc fellowships in cosmology and/or statistics and signal processing, 4 years, on the LENA project (funding ERC StG), deadline January 31, 2016.
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.