Total number of unique visits on Nuit Blanche per year since 2008.
Other stats can be found here.
- Google+ Community (1320 members),
- the CompressiveSensing subreddit (639 members),
- the LinkedIn Compressive Sensing group (3150 members) or
- the Advanced Matrix Factorization Group (995 members)
Reference pages include
- The Big Picture in Compressive Sensing (and Learning Compressive Sensing),
- the Advanced Matrix Factorization Jungle Page and
- the Reproducible Research page
- Paris Machine Learning Meetup Archives (1640 members),
- Highly Technical Reference Pages - Aggregators,
- These Technologies Do Not Exist,
- CAI: Cable And Igor's Adventures in Matrix Factorization
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.