I have just updated the previous Around the blogs in 78 hours to reflect on my missing the entries of the excellent "Off the convex path" blog and Ben Recht's new blog Argmin.
Off the convex path
- Semantic Word Embeddings
- Tensor Methods in Machine Learning
- Nature, Dynamical Systems and Optimization
- NIPS 2015 workshop on non-convex optimization
- Word Embeddings: Explaining their properties
- Evolution, Dynamical Systems and Markov Chains
- Stability as a foundation of machine learning
- Escaping from Saddle Points
- Saddles Again
- Markov Chains Through the Lens of Dynamical Systems: The Case of Evolution
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.