Saturday, December 12, 2015

Saturday Morning Videos: New videos of ICML 2015 in Lille


As NIPS sessions have to turn away people, here are some videos of ICML this past summer. A month ago we mentioned some of these videos but here are some new ones:

Tutorials


Welcome Address


Welcome address
Joelle Pineau, David Blei, Francis R. Bach

Keynote Speakers

Awards

Deep Learning I





Learning Theory I




Deep Learning Computations



Matrix Factorization


Sparsity I



Optimization I

Structured Prediction I

Reinforcement Learning II

Gaussian Processes I

Transfer Learning I

Networks and Graphs I

Deep Learning II

Networks and Graphs II

Online Learning I

Probabilistic Models I

Learning Theory II

Transfer Learning II

Deep Learning and Vision







Monte Carlo Methods

Hashing

Feature Selection I

Kernel Methods

Computational Advertising and Social Science

Optimization II

Approximate Inference I

Bayesian Nonparametrics II

Time Series Analysis I

Feature Selection II

Unsupervised Learning I

Optimization III

Probabilistic Models II

Natural Language Processing I

Submodularity

Online Learning II

Unsupervised Learning II

Deep Learning III




 

Reinforcement Learning III


Supervised Learning II


Optimization IV

Bayesian Nonparametrics III

Sparsity II

Clustering I

Vision

Sparse optimization

Approximate Inference II

Natural Language Processing II

Time Series Analysis II

Clustering II

Learning Theory III



Join the CompressiveSensing subreddit or the Google+ Community or the Facebook page and post there !
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

No comments:

Printfriendly