- Saturday Morning Videos: IMA Workshop on Convexity and Optimization: Theory and Applications February 23-27, 2015
- Saturday Morning Videos: IMA / AP Workshop: Information Theory and Concentration Phenomena April 13-17, 2015 Saturday Morning Video: Towards a Learning Theory of Causation - Implementation -
- Saturday Morning Videos: RE.WORK Deep Learning Summit, San Francisco, 2015
- Saturday Morning Videos: Information Theory, Learning and Big Data @ Simons Institute, Berkeley
- Saturday Morning Video: Tensor Methods for Feature Learning, Constructing Informative Features for Discriminative Learning by Animashree Anandkumar
- Saturday Morning Video: The Automatic Statistician, Certifying and removing Disparate Impact, Machine Learning et Entreprise
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.