The videos of the ICML 2014 are here. Here are the Keynotes and tutorials, some of which you have already heard about if you are a faithful reader of Nuit Blanche.
- Keynote: On the Computational and Statistical Interface and "Big Data" Authors: Michael Jordan
- People, Decisions, and Cognition: On Deeper Engagements with Machine Learning Authors: Eric Horvitz
- Algorithmic Trading and Machine Learning Authors: Michael Kearns
- Tutorial: Frank-Wolfe and Greedy Optimization for Learning with Big Data Authors: Zaid Harchaoui; Martin Jaggi
- Finding Structure with Randomness: Stochastic Algorithms for Numerical Linear Algebra Authors: Joel A. Tropp
- Emerging Systems for Large-Scale Machine Learning Authors: Joseph Gonzalez
- Deep Learning: from Speech Analysis and Recognition to Language and Multi-modal Processing Authors: Li Deng
- Bayesian Posterior Inference in the Big Data Arena Authors: Max Welling; Anoop Balan Korattikara
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.