It's been two months and the last time I looked at those stats, the highest rating was +3, this time, it looks like the ratings were a little higher starting at +5:
- FREAK implementation on Github (1-bit Quantized Difference of Gaussians Descriptor)
- 90% missing pixels and you reconstructed that ?! Analysis Operator Learning and Its Application to Image Reconstruction
- Reverse Engineering Biochemical Networks and Compressive Sensing
- Videos: Schlumberger workshop on Mathematical Models of Sound Analysis IHÉS 2012
- Does Richter's "4096 Colours" painting fulfill the Restricted Isometry Property for Sparse Signal Recovery ?
- SFFT: An implementation of the MIT Sparse FFT is now available
- Calibration and Blind Compressive Sensing
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.