Dirk Lorenz has a blog: http://regularize.wordpress.com/ his first entries include:
- Ivanov regularization
- What Young measures can tell about weak-* convergence of non-linearly distorted functions
Dick: Aiming For The Moon With All Rockets Blazing? A Critique Of Breast Cancer Deadline 2020
Brian: Controlling the welding process with machine vision
Zhilin: Codes of T-SBL and T-MSBL are being updated
Djalil: Circular law: known facts and conjectures
John Langford has a take on the 8f workshop he attended in Research Directions for Machine Learning and Algorithms
- Cognitive Radio at ICASSP 2011 lists all the CS papers at ICASSP
- Is research in Cognitive Radio useless? a lively discussion ensues.
- phased array radar imaging a 12 oz soda can moving in free-space in near...
- 5/24 @ 4pm: The MIT IAP 2011 Radar Course: Build a Small Radar System Capable of Sensing Range, Doppler, and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Imaging
Frank: Continuity and discontinuity of Shannon entropy
- A downside of recommender systems
- Computational Complexity of Greedy Sparse Approximation Algorithms
Yaroslav: Neural Networks making a come-back?
Victoria: Generalize clinicaltrials.gov and register research hypotheses before analysis
Michael Trick’s Operations Research Blog: That’s got to be true… doesn’t it?
Image Credit: NASA/JPL/Space Science Institute, W00067554.jpg was taken on May 09, 2011 and received on Earth May 10, 2011. The camera was pointing toward TITAN at approximately 203,110 kilometers away, and the image was taken using the CB3 and CL2 filters.